The Delaware Genealogical Society welcomes all who are interested in family history. Membership provides a great place to connect with people who share a common interest in genealogy. Our society offers educational meetings and personal interaction for our local members and Delaware specific records and our collective knowledge of local sources for our more distant members.
· Monthly meetings: September – May
· Association with a dedicated group of experienced genealogist.
· Delaware Genealogical Society Journal, published twice a year
· First State Genealogist, five newsletters a year - access to all issues from 2004 to present
· One free genealogical query per year published in the newsletter
· Access to members-only section containing Delaware specific data
· Connect to others through a web visible surname database
· Discounts on all DGS Publications
· Notification of DGS meetings and events
The DGS membership year is from July 1 to June 30. Memberships received after April 1 are applied to the next membership year. Membership dues are:
· $18 for individuals
· $18 for institutions
· $20 for families (two people)