The Delaware Genealogical Society welcomes all who are interested in researching family history. Membership provides a great place to connect with people who share a common interest in genealogy. Membership also brings with it many benefits, including:
- Seven educational meetings between September and May.
- Association with a dedicated group of experienced genealogists.
- Subscription to the First State Genealogist, the DGS newsletter, published five times a year.
- Access to the online DGS Member Library, which includes:
- Delaware Genealogical Society Journal Archive with 40 years of DGS Journals.
- DGS Newsletter Archive with all issues from 1978 to present
- A list of more than 8,400 entries from the complete interment register of the James T. Chandler and Son Funeral Home, Wilmington, DE, from July 1894 to November 1916.
- Member Meeting Materials, including handouts and recorded webinars for most of our programs going back to 2017.
- Delaware Genealogical Research Guide. Online access to the full fourth edition published in 2020, with updates and corrections.
- Notification of DGS meetings and events.