Use Google Advanced Search. Here's How:
- Open the Google homepage at http://www.google.com
- At the lower right of the page, click on the "Settings" link
- On the menu that appears, click on "Advanced Search"
- In the menu that opens,
- Enter your search term or terms in the upper box
- Enter "delgensoc.org" (without the quotes) in the box labelled "Site or Domain"
- The results will appear in the form of a typical Google search result.
Members remember to logon so your search will include the members only pages.
(Note: This same method may be used to search any site or domain on the web.)